We have loads of immune support tips to help you stay healthy, especially during the holidays.
Below are six to get you started:
- Get sleep. Find ways to get the sleep you need. You need to feel rested enough to socialize this holiday season.
- Be happy. Do the things that bring you joy, including spending time with your favorite people and pastimes.
- Take a walk. Roaming around the neighborhood provides you with the movement you need to stay limber and healthy. Bundle up!
- Eat right. Pick a variety of fruits and vegetables along with lean proteins to get vitamins (B and C) and nutrients (omegas and zinc). Eating well, especially during the holidays, helps your body stay strong and healthy.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking water doesn’t end with the warm weather. It’s just getting started! During the winter your skin and mucous membranes dry due to heated homes and offices. Keep that water bottle handy -- all year long.
- Use herbal formulations. Supporting your immune system may include taking herbal medicines that include mushrooms, Echinacea or Astragalus. Take a look at some of our immune health supporting herbal formulations to see which may be best suited for your needs.
Wishing you the happiest and healthiest of holidays!