Our Commitment to Accessibility
Herbs, etc. is committed to providing excellent products and customer service in a manner that ensures equal access, respect, dignity, and independence to all. A critical part of that mission is digital accessibility.
Our Mission and Action
We have adopted the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standard as a beacon for our web pages, applications, PDFs, and multimedia assets. Below you’ll find just some of the ways we’ve incorporated digital accessibility into our culture:
- Provide extensive formal training for our employees on disabilities and how to make our products and services accessible to all.
- Conduct regular accessibility testing of all products and services to continue to enhance our offerings for all customers.
- Inject accessibility practices and testing throughout the solution delivery lifecycle with resources focused on accessibility remediation and improvements.
- Partner with industry-leading accessibility expert Deque and their Accessibility Certification Service for consulting, monitoring, and certification.
We put customer service at the heart of what we do. If the format of any of our material interferes with your ability to access information, please let us know at one of the below contact points. We promise to provide compassionate and personal service, respond quickly and thoroughly, and make it easy to get your needs met.
- Email us at email@example.com or use our contact form.
- Give us a call at 1-888-694-3727
- Write to us at 1345 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505 USA
Regarding Third Party Sites
Herbs, etc. has high expectations of quality, value, service, and respect of diversity from third party suppliers and sites. Although we are working to make all partner sites meet our guidelines, we cannot guarantee the accessibility of these sites. We continue to work with our vendors and share our customer’s accessibility feedback with them. If you would like assistance using this content, please contact us using our online contact form or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.