During summer, we often find ourselves outdoors more. We walk more. Hike more. Swim. Fish. Garden. You name it, we do it.
Even when it isn’t summer, we often are running between our commitments. We get up early, go to sleep late. Often, we are just plain tired.
So, what to do?
Here are seven helpful tips to get the energy you need:
- Reduce stress. Stress depletes energy. Pray, meditate or take a walk in nature.
- Drink water. Sometimes you feel hungry or tired and all you really need is water.
- Get sleep. You need six to eight hours of sleep each night. REM sleep starts at the six hour mark.
- Eat small meals. During the day, eat healthy food every three to four hours. Something with whole grains, vegetables and fruit can give you what you need to get through the day.
- Move around. Walk, hike, fish, garden, swim. It doesn’t matter what the exercise, find one you will do and do it.
- Turn off the technology. It may only take a 30 minute technology break to increase your energy. If you can, tie this technology-free time into a daily nap.
- Try herbal medicines. ChlorOxygen® Chlorophyll Concentrate is made with blood-supporting sodium copper chlorophyllin, derived from European Fescue leaf chlorophyll.*
If you want to read more energy blog posts, click here.
Enjoy your life. Get out and have some fun.